I had one week to complete an entire character design with a render. It was a huge challenge on top of my full-time design job, my classes, and other activities, but I managed to pull it off! My strategy for the test was to pick a look from the first set of iterations and figure out details/modifying it to make it be as technically feasible (in-game) of a character as possible. I knew I had to balance the iterating and have enough time to make an illustrative render, so I picked a direction and really leaned into it. If I had more time to complete the test, I would definitely have explored more color palettes & initial shape explorations. Learned tons about my character design process, and I got good feedback for how to better approach my design process for next time!